Thursday, September 10, 2009

Other Things Rep. Joe Wilson Considered Yelling Before He Settled on "You Lie"

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

This is just my talking voice!

I enjoy mustard on my hotdog, not ketchup!

Someone put a stick up my rectum and now the painkillers are wearing off and I'm starting to feel it!

Why is Margaritaville so damn catchy!

The straw for my Capri-Sun won't go through!

I can't possibly imagine screaming at the President to be a bad idea!

Dibs!

My Snapple tastes like urine!

John McCain just peed in my Snapple!

I have to fart but will suppress the noise with screaming!

I didn't plug in my Tivo!

I'll give anyone five dollars right now if they can say Caucus without laughing!

I doubt anyone will be watching this!

You owe me one Sanford!

No comments:

Post a Comment